Need A Partner To Manage Rental Properties For You?
We Offer Start to Finish Solutions.
At Full House Property Management, we manage rental properties for you and in doing so, provide worry free, end-to-end management. Here are some of the things that are included:
- Rental Market Analysis: A Rental Analysis helps determine what the property will rent for on a long or short-term basis. The analysis normally consists of visiting the property and evaluating the property and its neighborhood. Recommendations are provided regarding repairs, appearance, marketing ideas, and a rent range.
- Attracting Qualified Tenants: We use a broad range of advertising media, including signs, flyers, tenant referrals, and the Internet.
- Tenant Screening: Our thorough screening process includes a background and criminal check, landlord references, checking credit status, and verification of employment status and income.
- Collection of Rents & Deposits: Rents are sent to the property owner monthly unless an expense prevents distributing all funds. Tenants who have not paid their rent by the 5th of the month are late. We send late notices in accordance with appropriate Oregon laws
- Monthly Computerized Statements and Year end tax statements: Rents and computer generated statements are distributed by the 15th of each month. An annual end-of-year accounting is provided to each property owner for tax reporting. Copies of all invoices and receipts are provided with your statements and additional copies are held in our files. We will deposit your check directly to your bank account, if desired.
- Worry Free Maintenance by licensed contractors: We handle all of the phone calls so you don’t have to. We always use licensed contractors for any work that is done on your property.
- Personalized Service: We manage your property as if it were our own.
If you have a rental property in Eugene or Springfield area and you are not happy with your current property management company don’t hesitate to give us a call, we offer a free no obligation consultation.
Contact Full House Property Management before you buy a property. We will:
- Visit the property.
- Give you our decision as to whether we will agree to manage the property if you buy it.
- Deliver an estimate of repairs needed to make the property ready through one of the local contractors we work with.
- Project the after-repair rental value of the property.
We regularly speak with investors who have purchased property that will never function as a money-making investment because the renovation of the property will cost far more than the investor planned at closing, the investor counted on a rent several hundred dollars more than the property will actually command in the market, or the property was just in a bad location. We don’t like to talk to investors who have fallen into one of these traps. Hire us to work with you prior to purchasing a property and avoid problems like these.
Secure Your Free, No Obligation Consultation
Why Hire a Property Manager?
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage rental properties efficiently and effectively. We use property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager.
Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist.com, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your e-mail. Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your e-mail address. You will be e-mailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit; however, it will only work once.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your fees?
Our job is to keep your rental property well maintained and occupied. This means we only get paid when you have a tenant.
How will I know if repairs are made to my property?
What do you provide in the monthly statements?
What do you do if a tenant gets behind on rent?
Can you handle evictions?
We at Full House Property Management acquired most of our client base through referrals, and word of mouth marketing. It is because of our top notch quality and personalized professional services that we provide for our property owners and tenants.
“Full House Property Management is an excellent choice for managing your investment properties. They treat each property as if it is their own. Their contractors are responsive and polite to tenants. Full House has maintained at, or above, market rents on all their properties as well. I have never heard a tenant complain about their services. Our Top Choice!” – Brent C.
“CALL TODAY! I’ve been working with Full House Property Management for 6 months now and they have been excellent since day 1! The day I called they answered all my questions, drove by my house that day and called me back to set up a time to meet and view the inside as soon as we could. They are experienced, knowledgeable and eager to help out in any way they can. They take care of everything and leave me worry free which is so wonderful because I’m 2 hours away from my property. If you’re looking to rent out your house, I highly recommend using Full House Property Management, they won’t disappoint!” – Rebecca
“Full House Property Management has been very professional dealing with our duplexes. They have placed reliable renters in them, quickly and effectively handled all issues, and supplied us with excellent paperwork. Scott and Susan are very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Full House Property Management.” – Jody