Welcome Home. Rental Property To Suit Your Needs.
Full House Property Management is committed to providing rental property that suits your personal needs. We value our tenants. We strive to provide you with the best experience when searching for and leasing rental property as well as support once you are in your home. Whether you have maintenance needs or are planning your next move, we are here for you. If you have any questions about securing or maintaining a rental property, please feel free to contact us via
email or at 541-357-7138.
We have a standard application process for all of our potential tenants.
- Search our current listings
- Set an appointment to tour the rental property with one of our property managers
- Submit a completed application including income verification (pay stubs) and photo I.D.
- Pay the $30 application fee
- A background check and past rental verification will be performed
- You will be contacted by one of our property managers in 24 – 48 hours with the results
Looking for forms? Click here to find all of our available forms.
Rental Property Payments Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Benefits of Paying Online
- Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rental property payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps…
Security In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we’ll email you an account activation link.
It only takes a few minutes to get started! Here’s what you need to do:
1. Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
2. Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
3. When you get the invitation email (it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
4. Create a secure password and activate your account. That’s it!
Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!
Already have an account?
Click the login link below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Submit a Maintenance Request Online
Please note that online maintenance requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except for holidays.
For existing tenant emergencies after business hours, please call 541-359-3455.