We offer start to finish solutions for your properties.
Services We Provide for Property Owners and Investors in Eugene and Springfield, Oregon
- Rental Market Analysis : A Rental Analysis helps determine what the property will rent for on a long or short-term basis. The analysis normally consists of visiting the property and evaluating the property and its neighborhood. Recommendations are provided regarding repairs, appearance, marketing ideas, and a rent range.
- Attracting Qualified Tenants: We use a broad range of advertising media, including signs, flyers, tenant referrals, and the Internet.
- Tenant Screening: Our thorough screening process includes a background and criminal check, landlord references, checking credit status, and verification of employment status and income.
- Collection of Rents & Deposits: Rents are sent to the property owner monthly unless an expense prevents distributing all funds. Tenants who have not paid their rent by the 5th of the month are late. We send late notices in accordance with appropriate Oregon laws
- Monthly Computerized Statements and Year end tax statements: Rents and computer generated statements are distributed by the 15th of each month. An annual end-of-year accounting is provided to each property owner for tax reporting. Copies of all invoices and receipts are provided with your statements and additional copies are held in our files. We will deposit your check directly to your bank account, if desired.
- Worry Free Maintenance by licensed contractors: We handle all of the phone calls so you don’t have to. We always use licensed contractors for any work that is done on your property.
- Personalized Service: We manage your property as if it were our own.
If you have a rental property in Eugene or Springfield area and you are not happy with your current property management company don’t hesitate to give us a call, we offer a free no obligation consultation.
In addition to our full service property management, Full House Property Management also offers a tenant placement service. This service is often used when an owner wants to handle day-to-day management of the home personally, but wants some assistance locating, screening, and contracting a new tenant.
Placement Service includes:
- Initial visit to the property to make recommendations for your house to earn maximum rent
- Advertising and marketing your vacant property
- Tenant screening, credit, and reference check
- Preparation of lease, addenda and disclosures
- Collection of first month’s rent, security deposits, and an owner reconciliation and disbursement of initial monies.
For more information on our Placement Process please contact us directly.
The tenant hasn’t paid the rent in months, your property has been trashed, and you aren’t sure how to get back in control of the situation. Full House Property Management has extensive experience rescuing property owners and investors from tenants who have stopped paying their rent. Here is what we will do so you are back in control of your investment:
- Evict the current tenant
- Clean up the property and get it “rent ready” for the next tenant
- Market the property
- Find and place a new tenant
- Manage the new tenant
This service is only available in conjunction with an ongoing management program.
Contact Full House Property Management before you buy a property. We will:
- Visit the property.
- Give you our decision as to whether we will agree to manage the property if you buy it.
- Deliver an estimate of repairs needed to make the property ready through one of the local contractors we work with.
- Project the after-repair rental value of the property.
We regularly speak with investors who have purchased property that will never function as a money-making investment because the renovation of the property will cost far more than the investor planned at closing, the investor counted on a rent several hundred dollars more than the property will actually command in the market, or the property was just in a bad location. We don’t like to talk to investors who have fallen into one of these traps. Hire us to work with you prior to purchasing a property and avoid problems like these.